When you are playing DoubleDown Casino on your computer, you are playing while logged in to Facebook. On the mobile app, you have the option to play either logged in to Facebook or as a Guest. A Guest account is completely separate from your Facebook-connected account, and there is no way to transfer or share items between them. If you tapped Guest Login in the app rather than Facebook Login, you are playing as a Guest.
Articles in this section
- Can't Redeem Free Chip Offers on iPad
- DoubleDown Casino Is Crashing on Android Devices
- Trouble downloading the current version of our iOS app
- Error message: Connection Lost (on mobile devices)
- Basic troubleshooting for DoubleDown Casino on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Basic troubleshooting for DoubleDown Casino on your Android device
- Basic troubleshooting for DoubleDown Casino on your Kindle Fire
- How to update the DoubleDown Casino app on your mobile device
- Why are my chips and level different on the mobile app than on my computer?
- How to enable notifications for the DoubleDown Casino mobile app