The instructions below are specific to our online games (DoubleDown Casino on Facebook and DoubleDownCasino.com). For help with our mobile app, read our troubleshooting steps for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.
- Restart your browser. Sometimes, just stopping a process and starting it from scratch is all you need to do. It's especially helpful if the browser session has been going on for a while, or if you have a lot of tabs open at the same time.
- Clear your browser cache. It's a common solution for problems on many websites. It almost always helps, and it never hurts, so give it a try! We've got instructions on how to clear the cache for most popular browsers.
- Restart your computer. It's common to let your computer run for days or weeks at a time without ever turning it off and back on. Don't underestimate the value of this very basic troubleshooting step!
- Try a different browser. There are many browsers to choose from, and they update on different schedules. If your favorite websites aren't running the way they normally do, try switching to another browser to see if there's a change.
Finally, check our Facebook fan page for announcements. If the game is offline for maintenance at the time you are trying to play, that will be messaged on the Facebook wall.
When contacting our Customer Experience team to report loading issues, please be sure to include the following details:
- Which browser(s) have you tried?
- Were you playing on Facebook or DoubleDownCasino.com?
- Have you seen an error message, and if so, what did it say?
- Which of the above troubleshooting steps have you already tried? Did you see any improvement after any particular step?