On many platforms, the DoubleDown Casino mobile app features Game King™ Video Poker. Tap More Games in the casino lobby, then select any variety of single-player Video Poker.
Video Poker challenges you to build the best possible hand with 5 cards in 2 draws. Your initial draw gives you the 5 starting cards. Choose the cards you want to keep, then draw again to replace the rest. If your hand contains any combination listed in the paytable, you win!
The paytable is different for each variety of Video Poker. Some games recognize winning combinations that other games do not. Make sure to look at the paytable when you start playing, so you know what cards will have the most value.
Get to know the buttons on your Video Poker screen:
- Game Type: Switch to a different variety of Game King™ Video Poker.
- Base Wager: Select your starting bet per hand.
- Bet Down: Decrease your base wager by increments. If this button is not visible, you are at the lowest amount within the current selection. Tap Base Wager to change to a lower coin size if available.
- Bet Up: Increase your base wager by increments. If this button is not shown, you are at the highest amount within the current selection. Tap Base Wager to change to a higher coin size if available.
- Deal/Draw: At the start of the hand, this button reads Deal. Tap to place your wager and draw your initial hand. After you have selected any cards you would like to hold, tap Draw.
You must choose the cards you want to hold before hitting Draw. Even if the initial deal gave you a perfect hand (a straight, flush, or full house, for instance), you must tell the game you want to keep all 5 cards in order to get credit for the win! If you tap Draw without choosing to hold any cards, you will be dealt 5 new cards.
Please note, not all features available on all platforms.