Facebook currently generates a unique player ID for each app you install. You may be asked for this ID by our Community Manager or our Customer Experience team.
Ensure you're logged into your Facebook account and follow steps 1-4 or follow this shortcut to view your Facebook App Settings then continue to step 5. These steps can not be done using a mobile device.
To find your player ID:
- From a computer, go to Facebook.com.
- Near the top right-hand corner, you will see a small arrow pointing down. Click this and a menu will appear.
- In this menu, click Settings.
- On the left-hand side of the next page, choose Apps and Websites.
- Once on the Apps page, find and click the icon labeled DoubleDown Casino - Vegas Slots. If you have multiple apps connected to Facebook, you may need to first click Show All.
Please note: You may see two listings for our game, one that is called DoubleDown Casino - Vegas Slots, and one that is just DoubleDown Casino. The duplicate listings indicate that you have played more than one platform/version. Both listings are official; however, unless otherwise directed, choose the one with the longer title.
- When you click on the app title, a menu will open. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this menu until you see the heading Get Help From App Developers. Your User ID will be listed in this section.
- Finally, click Cancel to exit the app Settings menu.
Important: Provide this player ID only to authorized members of the DoubleDown team. Our Customer Experience team and Community Manager are the only people who may ask for this information.
You can easily identify the official DoubleDown Casino Facebook and Twitter accounts as they both use blue check marks to identify verified accounts. The Customer Experience team will only ask in a reply to a support request you created. You can view your open support requests on our Help Center to verify that a message you have received is part of an official communication with our team.