Facebook currently generates a unique player ID for each app you install. You may be asked for this ID by our Community Manager or our Customer Experience team.
To find your player ID on a computer:
- Go to Facebook.com.
- In the left hand menu, click Apps.
- Click the gray gear icon beside DoubleDown Casino - Free Slots.
- Click Edit Settings. Scroll to the bottom to find your ID.
- Click Cancel to exit the Settings menu without making changes.
To find your player ID on a mobile device:
- Launch your browser, and go to Facebook.com.
Note: If the URL appears as m.facebook.com instead of simply facebook.com, you are viewing the mobile version of the page.
Tap to open the Settings menu, and choose Desktop Site at the bottom.
- In the left hand menu, tap Apps.
- Tap the gray gear icon beside DoubleDown Casino - Free Slots.
- Tap Edit Settings. Scroll to the bottom to find your ID.
- Tap Cancel to exit the Settings menu without making changes.
Important: Provide this player ID only to authorized members of the DoubleDown team. Our Customer Experience team and Community Manager are the only people who may ask for this information.
Tip: Hover your mouse over the blue check mark. On Facebook, the blue check mark pops up the word Verified. On Twitter, the popup message reads Verified account.
The Customer Experience team will only ask in a reply to a support request you created. You can view your open support requests on our Help Center to verify that a message you have received is part of an official communication with our team.