DoubleDown Casino features Player's Suite® Roulette. Roulette is a straightforward game of chance. Place your bet on a number or combination of numbers, then spin the wheel. If your number comes up, you win! Winning bets pay out based on the odds.
How to place a bet
Bets can be placed on any number, at any line between two or more numbers, on any corner where lines connect multiple numbers, or on the special bet pattern buttons.
|Tap the arrow icon to find more bet patterns.|
Start by selecting your chip size among the chip icons below the betting table. You can bet as low as 10,000 chips (10K) or as high as 1,000,000 chips (1M). Drag your chip to the betting table. Until you release the chip, the table will show a highlight on the selected number or combination of numbers. Once you release the chip, your bet is placed. You can place any number of bets on a single spin by individually dragging chips to different spots. It is possible to place bets of different chip sizes on the same spin.
- Splits places bets on each pair of adjacent numbers of the same color.
- The dragon formation selects a pattern in that color, snaking across the table.
- 1-18 places bets on each number in that range.
- Odd selects all odd numbers on the table.
- The red and black diamonds select all numbers of their color.
- Even selects all even numbers on the table.
- 19-36 places bets on each number in that range.
- 1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12 choose those full blocks of numbers.
- 2 to 1 at the bottom of each column will select that full column.
- Last 5 places bets on the winning numbers of the 5 most recent spins.
- Random 5 places bets on any 5 numbers at random.
Click the 2x Bet button to double the current amount (if you are betting on multiple numbers or patterns, this will double all piles of chips, not just the most recently placed). Click Undo to take back your most recent action or Clear to start over.
When you are happy with your bet, tap the wheel to initiate a spin. You can also tap # Spins and choose a number of spins to run in a row with the same bet.