Inside Bets vs. Outside Bets
On the paytable, the odds for different types of bets are listed. Inside Bets refer simply to bets placed inside the betting table, while Outside Bets are placed using the preset buttons for bet combinations (this does not include the saved pattern buttons). It is possible to place both Inside and Outside Bets on a single spin.
Inside Bets have higher payouts, because they are higher per-number bets. An Inside Bet starts with placing a chip on at least 1 and no more than 6 numbers. Outside Bets start with placing a chip on a combination of 8 or more numbers. The fewer numbers eligible to win per chip, the higher the odds and payout.
- Place a Straight Up bet by setting your chip on any single number.
- A Split is any two adjacent numbers. Click the line between two numbers to place a Split bet.
- Place a Three Numbers bet by clicking a row at the furthest left point (the numbers highlight to show the selection before you click).
- Click the intersection of four numbers to place a Corners bet.
- Place a Six Numbers bet by clicking the furthest left intersection between two rows, selecting the rows above and below the line.
- A Dozen is a bet placed using the 1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12 buttons.
- A Column is a bet placed using the 2 to 1 button below a column.
- Odd-Even bets are placed using the Odd or Even buttons.
- High-Low bets are placed using the 1-18 (low) or 19-36 (high) buttons.
- Red-Black bets are placed using the red or black diamond buttons to select all of a color.
The Colour Up Bonus
3 Wheel Roulette also features the unique Colour Up Bonus, a side bet with incredibly high payouts. The Colour Up Bonus is unrelated to your primary bets. You can place a Colour Up bet even if you have not placed any bets on the betting table. The Colour Up Bonus pays out based on the winning numbers from each wheel on a single spin in 3 Wheel Roulette.
- Triplet Zeros: All 3 wheels land on zero.
- Triplet: All 3 wheels land on the same number (any number but zero).
- Pair Zeros: 2 of the 3 wheels land on zero.
- Straight: The 3 wheels land on numbers that form a straight.
- Pair: 2 of the 3 wheels land on matching numbers (any number but zero).
- Colour Match: All 3 wheels land on either red or black numbers.