This article discusses features specific to DoubleDown Casino on Facebook and DoubleDownCasino.com. For mobile versions, please review How to play Roulette in the DoubleDown Casino mobile app. For details on the odds shown in the Roulette paytable, view Understanding bets and odds in Roulette.
DoubleDown Casino features Player's Suite® Roulette. Roulette is a straightforward game of chance. Place your bet on a number or combination of numbers, then spin the wheel. If your number comes up, you win! Winning bets pay out based on the odds.
How to place a bet
Bets can be placed on any number, at any line between two or more numbers, on any corner where lines connect multiple numbers, or on the special bet pattern buttons. Hover your mouse over any spot on the betting table to see the odds for that bet. The numbers included in the bet will be highlighted as well.
The options to the left of the betting table represent special bet combinations you can make with a single click.
- Splits places bets on each pair of adjacent numbers of the same color.
- The dragon formation selects a pattern in that color, snaking across the table.
- 1-18 places bets on each number in that range.
- Odd selects all odd numbers on the table.
- The red and black diamonds select all numbers of their color.
- Even selects all even numbers on the table.
- 19-36 places bets on each number in that range.
- 1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12 choose those full blocks of numbers.
- 2 to 1 at the bottom of each column will select that full column.
- Find a lucky combination? You can save up to 6 patterns for future bets. Use Save Pattern and assign a slot from 1 to 6. If you're done with a saved pattern and want to free up a slot again, use Clear Pattern and select the slot to erase.
Standard Roulette bets start with a single chip. In 3 Wheel Roulette, you have 3 chances to win on any number, so each bet placed requires 3 chips. Select an amount by clicking one of the chip icons below the betting table. You can bet as low as 1,000 chips (1K) or as high as 1,000,000 chips (1M).
Once you have selected your chip size, choose where to set your chips down on the betting table. Each click will place the selected chip size. If you change your chip size during the betting process, your bets will be removed from the table, and you will start over again. There is no way to mix chip sizes on a single spin.
In standard Roulette, you can also place bets on combinations of numbers based on their position on the wheel.
Use the + and - buttons to set the size of your selection. Then click any number on the wheel, and you will place bets on that number as well as the neighboring numbers in each direction. For instance, in the image above, clicking 17 would place bets on 2, 25, 17, 34, and 6.
Click the 2x Double Bet button to double the current amount (if you are betting on multiple numbers or patterns, this will double all piles of chips, not just the most recently placed). Click Undo to take back your most recent action, Clear All to start over, and Spin when you are done betting.