Some players have reported there is no sound in the casino while using Safari. There is a new experimental feature in Safari 15 that has been identified as the cause. Follow the steps below to address this issue:
- Launch Safari > Preferences
- Check "Show Develop menu in menu bar" at the bottom of the Advanced tab
- Select Develop > Experimental Features
- Uncheck the following options:
GPU Process: Canvas Rendering
GPU Process: Media
GPU Process: Capture
After you have turned off those options under Experimental Features, use one of the methods below to force-close Safari:
- Simultaneously press these three keys: Option, Command, and Esc (Escape)
- Choose Force Quit from the Apple menu in the upper-left corner of your screen.
When you relaunch Safari and return to DoubleDown Casino, you should be able to experience the sounds fully once again.